Read this about AGPtEK trekking poles before you make your purchase. With so many trekking poles on the market, how can you know which is the best model to fit your needs?
Trekking poles and hiking staffs are standard equipment for many walkers, hikers, trekkers, backpackers and snowshoers. The reasons why are simple: They enhance your stability and provide support on all types of terrain. Usually made from either aluminum or carbon fiber, they are lightweight and may even feature spring-loading to help avoid wrist strain. Trekking poles and hiking staffs will not decrease your overall energy expenditure since you’ll be using your arms more than you would when walking without poles. We have reviewed the best trekking poles for this brand. Let me know if you have questions here.
- AGPtek (2 Pair/ 4 pack) Black Adjustable 7075 Aluminum Telescoping Anti Shock Hiking/Walking/Trekking Trail Poles
- Trekking Poles, Agptek Walking Stick Hiking Stick
- AGPtek Adjustable Telescoping Anti-Shock Trekking Hiking Sticks Poles
- AGPtEK 2 PCS Telescoping Folding Trekking Pole
- AGPtek Black Trekking Hiking Stick Pole
- AGPtek 3 Section Trekking Poles
- AGPtek 1pc Folding Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles
Recovering from testing these poles under our rigorous testing conditions. Will update with our review as soon as possible.