Read this about Mountaintop trekking poles before you make your purchase. With so many trekking poles on the market, how can you know which is the best model to fit your needs?
Trekking poles and hiking staffs are standard equipment for many walkers, hikers, trekkers, backpackers and snowshoers. The reasons why are simple: They enhance your stability and provide support on all types of terrain. Usually made from either aluminum or carbon fiber, they are lightweight and may even feature spring-loading to help avoid wrist strain. Trekking poles and hiking staffs will not decrease your overall energy expenditure since you’ll be using your arms more than you would when walking without poles. We have reviewed the best trekking poles for this brand. Let me know if you have questions here.
- Mountaintop [2-Pack] Anti Shock & Retractable Hiking / Walking / Trekking Poles
- Mountaintop [2-Pack] 3-Section Retractable Trekking Poles Walking Stick with EVA Foam Handle
- Mountaintop 2 Packs Durable Antishock Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles
- Mountaintop Durable Antishock EVA Handle Trekking Poles
- Mountaintop Outdoor Waterproof Hiking Daypack Climbing School Backpacks
- Mountaintop Outdoor Waterproof Hiking Climbing Backpacks
- Mountaintop 60L Internal Frame Backpack