Read this about Black Diamond trekking poles before you make your purchase. With so many trekking poles on the market, how can you know which is the best model to fit your needs?
Trekking poles and hiking staffs are standard equipment for many walkers, hikers, trekkers, backpackers and snowshoers. The reasons why are simple: They enhance your stability and provide support on all types of terrain. Usually made from either aluminum or carbon fiber, they are lightweight and may even feature spring-loading to help avoid wrist strain. Trekking poles and hiking staffs will not decrease your overall energy expenditure since you’ll be using your arms more than you would when walking without poles. We have reviewed the best trekking poles for this brand. Let me know if you have questions here.
- Black Diamond Trail Pro Shock Trekking Pole
- Trail Ergo Cork Walking Pole
- Black Diamond Women’s Trail Walking Pole
- Black Diamond Distance Z Z-Poles
- Black Diamond Women’s Trail Pro Shock Walking Pole
- Black Diamond Alpine Ergo Cork Trekking Pole
- Black Diamond Alpine Trekking Pole
- Black Diamond Trail Back Trekking Pole
- Black Diamond Distance FLZ Z-Poles
- Black Diamond First Strike Walking Pole
- Black Diamond Classic Trekking Pole Tip Protectors
- Black Diamond Tech Tip