Read this about Leki trekking poles before you make your purchase. With so many trekking poles on the market, how can you know which is the best model to fit your needs?
Trekking poles and hiking staffs are standard equipment for many walkers, hikers, trekkers, backpackers and snowshoers. The reasons why are simple: They enhance your stability and provide support on all types of terrain. Usually made from either aluminum or carbon fiber, they are lightweight and may even feature spring-loading to help avoid wrist strain. Trekking poles and hiking staffs will not decrease your overall energy expenditure since you’ll be using your arms more than you would when walking without poles. We have reviewed the best trekking poles for this brand. Let me know if you have questions here.
- Leki Corklite Trekking Pole
- Leki Makalu Antishock Trekking Poles
- Leki Micro Vario Carbon Trekking Poles
- Leki Kumara Trekking Poles
- Leki Rubber Replacement Tip
- Leki Wanderfreund Antishock Trekking Poles
- Leki Micro Vario Ti Cor-Tec Trekking Poles
- Leki Super Micro Trekking Pole
- Leki Makalu Retro Trekking Poles
- Leki Cristallo Trekking Poles
- Leki Voyager Trekking Pole